Sunday, March 1, 2009

Squawl Bag Day - Need a Cigarette!

So, have you ever had one of those days when you just couldn't quit crying? Ok, most men will say NEVER, and women will definitely say yes, even if it's been years.

Today has been one of those days for me. Church was great - as always. The company in church was great - as always. So, what's wrong? I couldn't tell ya. I haven't had a cigarette since the 26th. That's what - 3 days. This is absolutely INSANE! I feel like my life is over because I'm not puffing on a cigarette. I can not believe I am THIS addicted to cigarettes. I am having to take it one minute at a time today- just to keep from buying a pack. I am praying constantly "God get me through this". And HE is....I can't do this without HIM....

So, today I blame my squawling on the emotional roller coaster of quitting smoking. I think I'll go hang out at my sister's house for awhile. Better go for now....Stay Blessed!

No comments: