Thursday, January 22, 2009

Uplifting Quotes

In my daily emails, etc., with my buddies, I have collected a number of quotes or thoughts. I always make sure that those I keep are uplifting and something that will make me think...so, here goes....Remember, I didn't write these; simply collected them from the many emails I've received....

1. Don't tell God about your storm; tell the storm about your God!

2. Doing what is best for you will never harm another person - I HAD TO THINK ABOUT THIS ONE REALLY HARD!!!

3. To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.

4. The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

5. If You Need Help, ask God. If You Don't, Thank God.

6. A Strong Spirit focuses on the Possibilities of Life...but a Weak Spirit focuses on Problems of Life.

7. What really matters is what happens in us, not to us.

8. People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful you will win some false friend and true enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest, people may cheat you; be honest anyway. What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight; build anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow; do good anyway. Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough; give the world the best you've got anyway. You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway- Mother Teresa.

9. Happiness keeps You Sweet, Trials keep You Strong, Sorrows keep You Human, Failures keep You Humble, Success keeps You Glowing, But Only God keeps You Going!


Hope you find as much joy in these as I have. Stay blessed!

No comments: